Brantome is a new and modern one bedroom apartment that is situated in quiet surroundings at the end of a court. It is perfect for one or two guests.
- Large and light living area with glass doors looking out onto your private garden
- Stylish lounge suite
- TV, DVD player and a selection of DVDs
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooking and dining:
- Kitchenette with small fridge, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Matching Maxwell Williams crockery and utensils
- Complementary teas and freshly ground coffee
- Dining table for two inside
- Gas BBQ and dining table in a private garden setting
Sleeping and bathing:
- King size bed complete with Laura Ashley linen and crisp white sheets
- New 5 blanket doona and summer cotton blanket
- Both soft (down) and firm pillows
- Built-in robe
- Double glazed windows overlooking your own private garden
- Sparkling new ensuite
- Complementary Molton Brown toiletries and fluffy towels
- Fully fenced private garden, with patio and your own BBQ
- Al fresco dining for 2 in a private fenced garden environment
- Off-street parking right at your front door
Brantome is located away from the hustle and bustle, yet still close enough to town that you can walk everywhere. It is an easy and flat 6 minute walk to the town centre of Bright, one minute walk to a large park at the end of the street, and just two minutes walk to the Ovens River with its kilometres of riverside walking tracks. The sealed Murray To Mountains Rail Trail starts just two blocks away from the apartment.
- Maximum of 2 dogs
- Friendly, non-aggressive dogs only
- Please ensure your dog doesn't bark as it may disturb neighbours
- Pets welcome inside as there are polished floors and leather furniture
- Dog bowls and poo bags provided
- Fully fenced private garden
- Do not leave dogs alone at the property
- Pet minding available for guests who wish to go out without their dog
- 200 metres to Ovens River - ideal for swimming and long riverside walks
- 100 metres from a huge dog park
- Winner of Best Pet Friendly Holiday Accommodation in Australia for 12 years
- A dog fee of $40 covering the whole duration of your stay applies
- Entire property sleeps 2 people
- BBQ facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
$225 per night.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
(Christmas, Easter, long weekends)
$295 per night.
Minimum stay is 3 nights during long weekends, 4 nights during Melbourne Cup, 5 nights during Easter and by negotiation during the Christmas fortnight depending on availability.