Gazebo Motor Inn
Gazebo Motor Inn offers quiet, country accommodation, located in the heart of the small town of Strathmerton, between Cobram and Numurkah.
There are 10 spacious rooms which have all been recently refurbished. All rooms include a queen size bed, tea/coffee making facilities, toaster, microwave, dining table, private ensuite and free Wi-Fi. Family rooms which can sleep 3 or 4 people are also available.
There are designated pet-free and also pet-friendly rooms.
A free continental breakfast is provided in the kitchen common room. This room also has a full size fridge, microwave, hotplates and oven for those who wish to cater for themselves during their stay.
The motel is set on a large allotment with extensive lawns, outdoor seating and BBQ facilities. There is ample parking for large vehicles.
Gazebo Motor Inn is conveniently located just a short walk from cafes, the Railway Hotel and the award-winning Strathy Bakery.
The Murray River is within a 10 minute drive, where you will find sandy river beaches, koalas and kangaroos.
Enjoy friendly, family-style accommodation when staying at Gazebo Motor Inn.
- Truly dog-friendly with no rules or conditions
- Dogs very welcome inside our pet-friendly rooms
- Enclosed yard for dogs to run free
- Bowls provided
- Pet towels available for dogs swimming at nearby Murray River beaches
- Dog sitting available if you wish to go out without your pet
- We particularly cater for seniors who want to holiday with their much loved pets
- The only accommodation near the Murray River where dogs are welcome without conditions
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
Single - $80
Double - $95
Triple - $110
Family - $125
Special weekly rates available for extended stays.