Gazebo Motor Inn & Gazebo Place
Classic country motel accommodation by the Murray - affordable nightly, weekly and monthly rates.
Gazebo Motor Inn & Gazebo Place offers quiet, country accommodation with very reasonable rates, located in the heart of the small town of Strathmerton, between Shepparton, Cobram and Echuca, on the Murray Valley Highway.
There are 12 spacious motel rooms which are non-smoking. Each room includes air-conditioning, a queen size bed, kitchenette with tea/coffee making facilities, microwave and a refrigerator. The private bathroom offers a shower and free toiletries. Family rooms which can sleep 3 or 4 guests are also available. Enjoy garden view from the rooms. Ample parking is available for large vehicles.
For larger families or groups, there is Gazebo Place - a lovely 4 bedroom residence which has been recently renovated. It can comfortably sleep up to 8 guests, with additional guests able to be accommodated on four sofa beds in the lounge area. This home features a spacious lounge, fully equipped kitchen and private backyard. All linen and towels are provided. There is plenty of parking for multiple vehicles, trailers, trucks or boats. It is a perfect place to rest up while driving through Victorian countryside.
Gazebo Motor Inn & Gazebo Place is set on a large allotment with extensive lawns and outdoor seating.
The property is conveniently located just a short walk to Cafe 3641, Strathy Cafe, Railway Hotel and the award winning Strathy Bakery.
The Murray River and Ulupna Island is within a 10 minute drive where visitors can enjoy sandy river beaches, fishing, bushwalking and spotting native wildlife including koalas and kangaroos. Also close by is Cactus Country, Bega Cheese factory and Murray Valley Motorhomes.
Enjoy friendly, family-style accommodation for both travellers and local workers when staying at Gazebo Motor Inn & Gazebo Place. Your hosts looks forward to welcoming you soon!
- There are designated dog-friendly motel rooms where dogs are welcome inside, but not on furniture or bedding
- Please bring bedding for your dog if sleeping inside motel rooms
- Dogs may not be permitted in periods of high occupancy
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times when outside in common areas and not left unattended
- Guests are responsible for their dogs at all times
- A $25 pet fee applies per stay
- The Gazebo Place residence welcomes dogs inside, but not on carpeted areas, and it has a fully secured private yard
- A maximum number of dogs may apply
Nightly rates from:
$89 per night
$345 per week
Gazebo Place residence:
From $195 per night.
Pricing varies depending on the number of guests, length of stay and time of year.