Wakiti Creek Resort
Best described as a truly hidden oasis, Wakiti Creek Resort is a picturesque, secluded haven set on over 36 hectares of beautiful natural bush land on the banks of the Wakiti Creek.
Wakiti Creek Resort offers guests the best of both worlds. Situated just 20 minutes from the historical township of Echuca, yet far enough away to relax and unwind amongst the peace and tranquillity this magnificent property has to offer.
Wakiti Creek Resort has something to offer everyone. You could stay in luxurious studio cabins, 2 bedroom cabins, Margie's Place (a 4 bedroom cabin), The Retreat (a 3 bedroom holiday house) or try the unique experience of sleeping in an authentic Sioux Indian teepee. Powered and unpowered camp sites are also available.
Guest facilities include a resort-style pool, water park, childrens playground, tennis court, basketball court, BBQs, licensed kiosk and a large camp kitchen with plenty of indoor seating.
There is a dam where guests can go yabbie fishing and canoe hire is available for water activities on Wakiti Creek. Enjoy a walk along the trail through the bush and along the creek.
- Cabins, duplex cabins and studio cabins are dog-friendly with a fenced front courtyard or outdoor yard
- The Retreat is dog-friendly, however Margie's Place is not
- Trained dogs permitted inside accommodation but not on furniture or in carpeted bedrooms
- Please bring bedding for your dog if sleeping inside the accommodation
- All the camp sites are spacious and dog-friendly
- Dogs must be on a lead within park grounds
- Dogs must not be left unattended
- Bush walking trail and creek for dogs to swim in
- Dogs stay free
- BBQ facilities
- Electric vehicle charging
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis court
Nightly rates from:
Studio - $115 to $140
Duplex - $125 to $155
Cabin - $135 to $165
Rates are based on two people. Extra adults $16, extra children $9
The Retreat - $236 to $265
Margie's Place - $305 to $355
Flat rate for whole property.
$60 to $70
Rates are based on two people. Extra adults $12, extra children $8.
Unpowered - $30 to 43
Powered - $35 to $48
Rates are based on two people. Extra adults $12, extra children $8
Minimum stay on long weekends is 2 nights. Minimum stay during Christmas, New Year and Easter is 3 nights.