Wakiti Creek Resort
Best described as a truly hidden oasis, Wakiti Creek Resort is a picturesque, secluded haven set on over 36 hectares of beautiful natural bush land on the banks of the Wakiti Creek.
Wakiti Creek Resort offers patrons the best of both worlds. Situated just 20 minutes from the historical township of Echuca, yet far enough away to relax and unwind amongst the peace and tranquillity this magnificent property has to offer.
Wakiti Creek Resort has something to offer everyone. You could stay in our luxurious cabins, or try the unique experience of our authentic Sioux Indian teepees. Powered and unpowered camp sites are also available.
Guest facilities include a resort-style pool, water park, childrens playground, tennis court, basketball court, BBQs, licensed kiosk and a large camp kitchen with plenty of indoor seating.
There is a dam where guests can go yabbie fishing and canoe hire is available for water activities on Wakiti Creek. Enjoy a walk along the trail through the bush and along the creek.
- Dog-friendly duplex cabins with fenced front courtyard
- Trained dogs permitted inside cabins but not on furniture or in carpeted bedrooms
- Please bring bedding for your dog if sleeping inside cabins
- Spacious camp sites are ideal for those with a dog
- Dogs must be on a lead within park grounds
- Dogs must not be left unattended
- Bush walking trail and creek for dogs to swim in
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Tennis court
Nightly rates from:
Camp sites - $26 to $38
Teepees - $57 to $72
Cabins - $105 to $145
Rates are based on two people. Extra adults $12 to $16, extra children $8 to $9.
Minimum stay on weekends is usually 2 nights. Minimum stays apply during long weekends and school holidays.