Raywood is a large two storey holiday home, providing an ideal beach getaway for two or three families.
The home is comfortably furnished and features two very spacious living areas, all with their own TV and DVD player. In addition, there is a huge rumpus room with a pool table, table tennis table, ample seating, a library of books, games and DVDs to choose from. There is a fully-equipped kitchen, laundry, three bathrooms and three toilets.
Raywood can comfortably sleep any combination of adults and children up to a maximum of 17. There are 5 spacious bedrooms, all with wall heaters.
- Bedroom 1 - one queen bed, one single bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - one tri-bunk (a double on the bottom, single on the top)
- Bedroom 3 - one queen bed, one set of single bunks
- Bedroom 4 - one double bed
- Bedroom 5 - one set of single bunks
There are also 3 single bed mattresses available to accommodate larger groups.
Outside is a large fully fenced backyard which is ideal for family games and outdoors fun.
Raywood is located 750 metres from the beach and boat ramp. The bustling main street of Cowes, with its shops, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants, is 1.5 kilometres away.
- Dogs welcome inside, but they must stay off all furniture
- Large fully fenced backyard
- Entire property sleeps up to 17 people
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
A $45 booking fee also applies to each stay - no other cleaning fee or bond applies.
Minimum stay is from 2 to 7 nights (please note this varies depending on the dates).
Linen and bathroom towels can be hired for $30 per king/queen/double bed and $15 per single bed - or you can bring your own.
Please enquire so we can supply a quote for your specific dates.