Family Tides Beach House
Family Tides Beach House is a recently refurbished holiday home that is ideally located just one street back from the beach.
There are two spacious living areas. The front lounge is bathed in light and has a cosy wood fire (wood supplied) and split-system air-conditioning. The second living area is of an open plan design with split-system air-conditioning, a comfortable lounge suite, wall-mounted TV, Blu-ray player with movie library, 8 seat dining table and a fully equipped kitchen that includes a dishwasher. This living area opens onto a large covered deck which overlooks the large and secure backyard that has a cubby house for kids.
Family Tides Beach House has 4 bedrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 11 people.
- Bedroom 1 - queen bed, ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 - queen bed, ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 (separated from front lounge by portable privacy screen) - double / single bunk, single / single bunk, doll house, toys, pedestal fan
All bed linen and towels are supplied. Please bring your own beach towels. A porta cot and high chair can be supplied free of charge.
There are 3 bathrooms.
- Main bathroom - shower above a bath, basin, toilet
- Ensuite - shower, basin and toilet
- Laundry - a shower and toilet, new washing machine and dryer
Ample off-street parking is available for up to 4 vehicles or a boat. Access to the large lock-up garage is available on request.
Take an easy two minute stroll to the beach or enjoy a walk along the coastal walking track beside The Esplanade. It is a 1.7 kilometre walk to the centre of town and Portarlington Pier.
Family Tides Beach House is perfect for multiple or extended family stays. Sorry, no schoolies.
- Dogs are permitted inside subject to discussion, but not in bedrooms
- The covered deck offers a sheltered space for dogs to rest and sleep
- Food and water bowls provided
- Please bring dog bedding
- Large backyard is fully secure and safe for dogs of all sizes
- Shovel and compostable bags provided to clean up after your dog
- Easy 2 minute stroll to a quiet beach where dogs are permitted
- Many kilometres of walking tracks along the coast
- Entire property sleeps 11 people
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
June to August - $180
September to November - $200
1st to 19th December - $220
19th December to 3rd January - $250
3rd to 18th January - $300
19th to 31st January - $230
February to March - $220
April to May - $200
School holidays and long weekends are $230 per night
Minimum stay: 7 nights during January, 3 nights during long weekends and school holidays, 2 nights for Friday and Saturday bookings, and one night all other times.
A $120 cleaning fee applies to all bookings.
Al bookings require a $300 bond. This is refunded into your nominated account within 24 hours from the day of departure after inspection of the property.