Willis Place is a comfortable family and pet-friendly home. The freshly painted interior matches the beautiful wooden floors and the exterior look matches the natural merbau gates and deck.
The home has three bedrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 7 people. The lounge suite can be converted to a bed suitable for an adult or 1 to 2 children.
- Bedroom 1 - one queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - one double bed
- Bedroom 3 - one double bed and one single bed
There is a large north facing merbau deck with a verandah that provides privacy and comfort no matter what the weather when entertaining or just lounging about.
The huge back yard has plenty of room for the kids to run around and play. It is surrounded by secure fences and child-safe gates which make it ideal for pets and families to enjoy.
- Solid double brick home which stays cool in summer and warm in winter
- Split system in lounge and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Built in robe in first bedroom
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and bathroom
- Large dining room table with seating for 8
- Large TV and DVD player which plays CDs
- Classic and Australiana video library and section of games for all ages and children's toys
- Magazines and novels
- First aid kit
- Linen and towels provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Non-smoking inside
- Plenty of parking in lock-up rear yard for boats, trailers and caravans
Willis Place is located just 400 metres from the commercial centre of Portarlington and 600 metres from the jetty and beach.
- Small to medium dogs allowed inside, but not on furniture or in bedrooms
- Doggie basket, dog bowls and some toys provided
- Dogs of all sizes will love the large sheltered deck outside
- Large, fenced backyard
- Entire property sleeps 7 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Summer school holidays, public holidays and long weekends throughout the year:
$140 per night
All school holidays except winter:
$140 per night
Winter school holidays:
$120 per night
October to April:
Sunday to Thursday night - $120 per night
Friday and Saturday night - $140 per night
May to September:
Sunday to Thursday night - $100 per night
Friday and Saturday night - $120 per night
Rates based on 2 people. Each extra person is $5 per night.
Three nights during Christmas holidays from 19th December 2019 to 27th January 2020 (a one night stay attracts a $100 cleaning fee, or a $60 cleaning fee for a two night stay). One night stays during long weekends attract a $100 cleaning fee, or one night stays at all other times attract a $60 cleaning fee.
Arrival and departure time:
Check-in: from 2pm
Check-out: by 10:30am
Full refund 7 or more days before booking date.
85% refund between 4 and 6 days before booking date.
60% refund 3 days or less before booking date.