Willis Place is a comfortable family and pet-friendly home. The freshly painted interior matches the beautiful wooden floors and the exterior look matches the natural merbau gates and deck.
The home has three bedrooms and can comfortably sleep up to 7 people. The lounge suite can be converted to a bed suitable for an adult or 1 to 2 children.
- Bedroom 1 - one queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - one double bed
- Bedroom 3 - one double bed and one single bed
There is a large north facing merbau deck with a verandah that provides privacy and comfort no matter what the weather when entertaining or just lounging about.
The huge back yard has plenty of room for the kids to run around and play. It is surrounded by secure fences and child-safe gates which make it ideal for pets and families to enjoy.
- Solid double brick home which stays cool in summer and warm in winter
- Split system in lounge and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Built in robe in first bedroom
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and bathroom
- Large dining room table with seating for 8
- Large TV and DVD player which plays CDs
- Classic and Australiana video library and section of games for all ages and children's toys
- Magazines and novels
- First aid kit
- Linen and towels provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Non-smoking inside
- Plenty of parking in lock-up rear yard for boats, trailers and caravans
Willis Place is located just 400 metres from the commercial centre of Portarlington and 600 metres from the jetty and beach.
- Small to medium dogs allowed inside, but not on furniture or in bedrooms
- Doggie basket, dog bowls and some toys provided
- Dogs of all sizes will love the large sheltered deck outside
- Large, fenced backyard
- Entire property sleeps 7 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Summer school holidays (18 Dec 2020 to 26 Jan 2021), public holidays and long weekends throughout the entire year:
$150 per night
October school holidays (18 Sep to 3 Oct 2020):
$140 per night
Easter school holidays (1 Apr to 17 Apr 2021):
$140 per night
1 Sep to 31 May (excluding school holidays, public holidays and long weekends):
$130 per night
1 Jun to 31 Aug (excluding school holidays, public holidays and long weekends):
$110 per night
Rates based on access to one bedroom. Each additional bedroom incurs an extra $50 fee per stay. Must specify total number of bedrooms would like to be made available at the time of booking.
Arrival and departure time:
Check-in: from 2pm
Check-out: by 10am
Full refund 7 or more days before booking date.
85% refund between 4 and 6 days before booking date.
60% refund 3 days or less before booking date.
October school holidays specialValid from 18th September to 5th October 2020
Stay 4 or more nights and get $20 off the nightly rate for your entire stay.
Special does not apply during long weekends or public holidays.