Bury yourself in your own pyramid at Grampians Getaway and enjoy a unique experience!
Nestled at the base of the Grampians within native gardens, there are 6 unique free standing pyramid units which are strategically positioned for privacy and seclusion. They are architecturally and environmentally designed to create a feeling of intimacy within the surrounding area.
These spacious units are fully self-contained and can sleep up to 7 people. Each pyramid includes:
- Open plan living and dining area
- TV, DVD player, sound system, cast iron wood heater, air-conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas oven and cooktop, microwave, crockery, cutlery
- Bathroom with a bathtub
- Bedroom 1 (upstairs) - king bed, balcony with views over the lake and of the mountains
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 (downstairs) - double bed, single bed
- Electric blankets, linen and towels provided
- Covered patio with gas BBQ
The pyramids are located on a 24 hectare property which features a massive 2½ hectare lake which is available to guests for canoeing, fishing and recreation. There is a 1½ kilometre walking track around the lake.
Guests enjoy free access to the two heated pools at Halls Gap Lakeside Tourist Park which is located 10 kilometres away at Lake Bellfield.
Grampians Getaway is located opposite the amazing Halls Gap Zoo and just 5 kilometres from the centre of Halls Gap. It is the ultimate affordable getaway for couples, families, friends, groups and even those with beloved dogs.
- Dogs welcome inside but not on furniture
- Please bring your own dog bedding
- Each pyramid has its own securely fenced outdoor patio
- Please ensure your pets are under control and do not disturb guests staying in other pyramids on the property
- If you are going out and wish to leave your dog behind, please do not lock it inside your pyramid - leave your dog in the fenced outdoor enclosure
- There is a large lake with a one kilometre walking track around it which dogs will love - they can even enjoy a swim
- The owners have 3 border collies which you may meet when they are walking them around the lake
- Although pets are not permitted within the Grampians National Park, guests and their dogs can still enjoy a wonderful Grampians getaway here
- A nightly fee of $5 per dog applies
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$229 to $269
Each pyramid sleeps up to 7 people. Rates are based on 2 people. Each extra guest per night - children aged under 5 stay free, children aged 5 to 17 are $15, adults aged 18 to 99 are $20, adults aged over 99 stay free.
Stay 4, pay 3 dealValid from 2nd October to 16th December 2023
Stay 4 nights midweek (Monday to Thursday night) and pay for only 3 nights. Not available during long weekends and event weekends.
If booking online, use the discount code "Stay4Pay3".