Seaspray Beach House
Seaspray Beach House is a gorgeous holiday home that has been fully renovated, with coastal views to die for from its stunning Great Ocean Road location.
The combined living and dining area features a 65 inch TV with DVD player, reverse-cycle heating/cooling and a dining table that seats 6. Large sliding glass doors open onto a large balcony that offers breathtaking ocean and beach views.
Step down into the modern and fully-equipped kitchen with a gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee pod machine and fridge. There is an assortment of cooking equipment and plenty of storage cupboards.
This home has 3 heated bedrooms and can sleep up to 8 people.
- Bedroom 1 - one king bed
- Bedroom 2 - one queen bed
- Bedroom 3 - one double bed
All linen and towels are supplied for your stay.
The bathroom includes a shower, vanity unit and toilet. The laundry is equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
Walk a few steps across the road to the beautiful sandy beach. The commercial centre of Apollo Bay, with its shops and cafes, is just over one kilometre from this property.
- Well-behaved dogs very welcome inside, but not on furniture or beds
- The front balcony is fully secure
- The yard is fenced, but due to a gap under the front gate, it may not be secure for small or medium dogs
- There is a deep little creek running down the side of the property, so you may find it necessary to supervise your dog when outside
- Entire property sleeps 6 people
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
Starting from $300 per night for short stays.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
Rates vary depending on the number of guests and duration of stay. Please enquire for an accurate quote.