Vitamin Sea is a relaxing and comfortable beach house that is surrounded by gum trees. Set on top of a hill, it offers breathtaking ocean views across Skenes Creek and over the coast in both directions.
Spread across two levels, there is plenty of room for a group or a large or extended family to spread out and relax. Both levels are connected by an outdoor staircase.
Upstairs is all about the views. The open plan living area has a comfortable lounge with a cosy wood fire, reverse-cycle air-conditioning and a TV with Netflix. Floor to ceiling windows flood the area in natural light and a door leads onto large balcony which spans the length of the home and offers panoramic water views. Adjacent to the lounge is a dining area and a well appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven, microwave, Breville coffee machine and fridge. There are 3 bedrooms and one bathroom on this level.
Downstairs is a huge living area with a TV that includes Netflix, large couch, bean bags and a foosball table. There are 3 bedrooms and a combined bathroom and laundry on this level.
This home has 6 bedrooms and can sleep up to 12 people.
- Master bedroom (upstairs) - queen bed, water views
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 4 (downstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 5 (downstairs) - two single beds
- Bedroom 6 (downstairs, with external access only) - queen bed
There are 2 bathrooms.
- Upstairs bathroom - shower, vanity unit, separate toilet
- Downstairs bathroom / laundry - shower, vanity unit, toilet, washing machine, dryer
All linen and towels are supplied for your stay.
There is lots of beach gear available for guests to borrow and enjoy at the local beach.
Outside is a covered gazebo with outdoor furniture. The home is surrounded by a beautiful native garden which is fully fenced along the side and back.
From Vitamin Sea, take a 5 minute walk to the rocky beach at the end of Bass Crescent or a 10 minute walk to the Skenes Creek sandy beach.
Apollo Bay, with its shops, restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and beautiful beaches, is an 8 minute drive away.
- Well-behaved house-trained dogs very welcome inside, but not on furniture or beds
- The side and backyard is fenced to a height of one metre
- Please do not leave your dog unattended at the property
- Entire property sleeps up to 12 people
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Starting from $300 per night for short stays.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
Rates vary depending on the number of guests and duration of stay. Please enquire for an accurate quote.
Off-peak specialValid until 30th November 2023
2 night weekend - $550
3 night weekend - $720
4 night mid-week package (Mon to Fri) - $880
Weekly package - $1470
Note: rates based on 2 guests. Extra charge for additional guests.