Merricks Cottage is situated on a quiet country lane, nestled in the heart of the Mornington Peninsula, one hour drive from Melbourne.
This private cottage is fully self-contained and has heating and air-conditioning for year round comfort. The lounge room has an open fireplace, a large TV and a comfortable lounge suite. The light filled sunroom, which has glass doors that open out to the garden, offers a second living area with a dining table and seating. The fully-equipped kitchen has a cooktop, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine and dishwasher.
The cottage can comfortably accommodate up to 5 adults. The master bedroom has a queen bed, while the second bedroom has a double bed and a single bed. All beds are made up with luxury bamboo sheets. The bathroom features Egyptian cotton towels and organic toiletries.
Enjoy a taste of Mornington Peninsula life when staying at Merricks Cottage. Located nearby are beautiful beaches, wineries, walks, markets and restaurants. The neighbouring Merricks General Wine Store and Stonier Wines are only a two minute walk from the cottage. The town centre of Balnarring, with its supermarket and shops, is 4 kilometres away.
Merricks Cottage is the perfect weekend getaway, whether you are seeking a relaxing or romantic break, an outdoors adventure, or a weekend of indulgence discovering the local produce.
- Pampered pooches are welcome - please enquire beforehand
- Dogs permitted inside, but not on furniture or beds
- Please ensure your pet is adequately supervised
- Food and water bowls supplied
- Fully fenced garden with a private entrance
- Your dog must be on a leash when venturing outside of the fenced garden area that surrounds the cottage
- Bags and bins are provided for cleaning up after your pet
- Entire property sleeps 5 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
Nightly rates from:
$325 per night.
Rates based on 2 adults. Each additional adult or child is $50 per night.
A $60 cleaning fee per stay applies. A $600 security bond is required which will be returned in full (where applicable) upon inspection of the property.