Kasih means "love" in Malay, and you will love this beautifully presented holiday home, located in a quiet residential street of McCrae.
Kasih is two storey white weatherboard home which boasts bright living spaces and water views.
Downstairs is the main living area of this home. It includes a sunken lounge room with comfortable sofas and a TV with a DVD player. Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors open onto an expansive entertaining deck with a large dining table and gas BBQ. Overlooking the lounge is a dining area which has seating for 8 people. The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas cooktop, electric oven, microwave, coffee pod machine, dishwasher, fridge, walk-in pantry and butler's kitchen. Bi-fold windows from the kitchen function as a servery for the outdoor entertaining area.
The study at the front of the home is a dedicated games room which has a foosball table and bean bags.
A second living area is located upstairs, featuring a lounge suite in front of a TV. A sliding glass door leads out onto a spacious sheltered deck with outdoor furniture including sun lounges. From here you can enjoy bay views in the distance and watch ships go by as they travel through the heads and out to the ocean.
Both living areas have reverse-cycle air-conditioning.
This home has 5 bedrooms and can sleep up to 12 people.
- Master bedroom (downstairs) - king bed, walk-in robe, ensuite, private courtyard
- Bedroom 2 (downstairs) - queen bed
- Bedroom 3 (upstairs) - queen bed, walk-in robe, opens onto deck
- Bedroom 4 (upstairs) - two sets of bunk beds, walk-in robe
- Bedroom 5 (upstairs) - two single beds
There are 2½ bathrooms.
- Powder room (downstairs) - basin, toilet
- Ensuite (downstairs) - double vanity unit, shower, toilet
- Main bathroom (upstairs) - double vanity unit, shower, bath, separate toilet
All linen, towels and toiletries are provided.
The backyard is fully fenced. There is a fire pit, lots of lawn and play equipment for kids. At the front of the home is a wide driveway that provides ample off-street parking for several cars plus a boat.
Take a 25 minute walk or 3 minute drive to the bay beach with its shallow and clear waters. The Bay Trail, a walking and cycling track, extends along the foreshore towards Safety Beach in one direction and Rye in the other direction.
A supermarket, a few shops and cafes can be found at McCrae, with a bigger selection just a short distance away at Rosebud.
- Dogs permitted inside but not on furniture or beds
- Please bring bedding and bowls for your dog
- The garden is securely fenced with tall fences
- A complimentary basket of healthy treats supplied by PAWDinkum
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps up to 12 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Booking and cleaning fees apply.
Rates vary depending on the time of year and duration of stay.
Mid-year Sunday for freeValid from 1st May to 31st October 2024
Stay Friday and Saturday night and your stay on Sunday night is free.
Can't stay Sunday night? Enjoy an extra late check-out on Sunday.
Not available during public holiday weekends.
Free night is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.