Location Location Location Rosebud
This lovely 3 bedroom home is just a hop, skip and a jump to the beach.
Enjoy all the comforts of home including a fully-equipped kitchen, dining area, comfortable lounge with heating and cooling, two bathrooms and separate laundry. All bedrooms have a ceiling fan.
There is a beautiful garden at the front of the house where you can sit with your favourite drink under the large tree and watch holiday makers coming and going to the beach. A porch overlooks the rear garden.
Guests are welcome to bring their dogs along - the yard is fully fenced with plenty of room.
Everything you need is within easy walking distance. All the facilities of Rosebud on your doorstep including shops, supermarkets, pubs, restaurants, takeaways and mini-golf. The Rosebud Carnival and market location are within walking distance.
It is the perfect location for year-round escapes. Close to all that the Mornington Peninsula offers, including ocean beaches, several golf courses, wineries, Peninsula Hot Springs, scenic drives and shopping.
With all the bedding and bathroom availability, it is perfect for a guys or girls weekend getaway taking in all the peninsula has to offer.
Total sleeping capacity is 12 people. Bedding configuration is:
- Master bedroom - queen size bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 bunks with double beds at the bottom and singles on top as well as a king size single with a trundle
- Bedroom 3 - one double bed and ensuite attached
- Property fully fenced
- Kennel, dog bed, dog toys and feeding bowl provided
- Right across the road from beach and foreshore
- Dogs welcome on beach walking and running track on a leash
- Entire property sleeps 12 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
Nightly rates from:
From $150 per night.
Rates vary depending on the time of year and length of stay.
A $120 cleaning fee applies to all stays.
January - 3 nights
February - 2 nights