Spring Creek Cottage
Spring Creek Cottage - a doggy friendly haven in Hepburn with end to end sustainable luxury and nature.
The whole property is exclusively yours, offering boutique accommodation and an unforgettable experience, including wine and chocolates on arrival. Your stay here can be tailored to your specific requirements, whatever they are.
The living area of this charming cottage has a comfortable lounge suite, a wall-mounted Smart TV with Netflix, a selection of board games and a wood fire for ambience.
There is a fully equipped kitchen which has everything required to self-cater for your stay. It features a gas oven and cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffee pod machine, fridge, Tefal cookware, crockery, cutlery, glasses and a well-stocked pantry with a selection of tea, coffee, seasonings and condiments.
The cottage has 2 bedrooms and can sleep up to 4 people. Bedding is configurable and all beds have crisp hotel quality sheets, mattress toppers, electric blankets, fresh new 750 GSM wool doonas and two pillows per person.
- Bedroom 1 - one queen bed
- Bedroom 2 - one king bed or two single beds
The bathroom has a large shower, full size bath, vanity unit and a selection of organic toiletries. There is a separate toilet.
Year round comfort is provided with split-system air-conditioning and gas ducted heating.
Outside are native landscaped gardens with an outdoor setting and BBQ. Be surrounded by nature, birds, travelling echidnas and quiet, with no interruptions in this little piece of paradise.
Spring Creek Cottage backs directly onto the Hepburn Regional Park. A private gate opens onto this bush oasis and the Dry Diggings Track which extends to Daylesford and Castlemaine.
Walk 10 minutes to the main street of Hepburn Springs, 400 metres to the Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa and 180 metres down the track to Golden Springs with its blowhole.
- Up to 3 dogs per stay
- Dogs welcome inside, including on furniture and beds - complimentary dog friendly linen provided on request plus blankets and couch sheets
- Fully fenced sizeable backyard with undercover barn and dog friendly lounges
- Snooza futon beds, couch blankets, water and feed bowls, homemade liver treats, outside hose and treat pouch provided
- A private gate from the garden leads to 64 kilometres of dog friendly walking tracks through the bush
- If you are going out without your dog, local dog sitter recommendations are available
- Entire property sleeps up to 4 people
- BBQ facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
Use the coupon DOGSONHOLIDAYS when booking online for a 5% discount and DOGSONHOLIDAYS23 for a 10% discount on bookings during the remainder of 2023.