Elroma is a grand double-fronted 1910 federation-style home which has been extensively refurbished and offers elevated views of Hepburn Regional Park.
At the front of this welcoming home is a spacious lounge and dining room which features the original stained glass bay window and inset wood-burning heater with carved Art Nouveau surround (about 15kg of firewood is supplied). The very large Smart TV includes Netflix and Stan streaming services.
Follow the hallway to the rear of the home to a modern kitchen that is bathed in natural light from large windows which provide mesmerising views. The kitchen is equipped with an electric cooktop and oven, microwave, coffee maker, fridge and dishwasher.
French doors lead from the kitchen onto a large balcony deck with an outdoor setting and gas BBQ which overlooks the garden. From this elevated space enjoy sweeping views over the forests and valley of Spring Creek in Hepburn Regional Park. There are steps which lead down to the private and secure rear garden.
This home has two bedrooms and can sleep up to 4 people. Each bedroom has a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- Master bedroom - queen bed, ensuite
- Bedroom 2 - queen bed
There are two bathrooms.
- Main bathroom - brightly lit by a generous skylight, two person spa bath, compact shower, toilet, vanity unit
- Ensuite - spacious shower, toilet, vanity unit
All linen and basic toiletries are provided.
A very effective modern ducted underfloor air-conditioning system provides year round comfort.
Elroma is conveniently located just a short stroll from the local restaurants and cafes in Hepburn Springs. The Mineral Springs Reserve and Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa is 1½ kilometres from the property, while central Daylesford is a 3 minute drive away.
Elroma is part of Daylesford Country Cottages. You might also like to consider their other nearby holiday properties:
- Bidwell Cottage - Daylesford
- Bonnie Brae Cottage - Hepburn Springs
- Croft Cottage - Hepburn Springs
- Locarno Cottage - Hepburn Springs
- All types of family pets accepted
- Dogs welcome inside
- Dogs not permitted on sofas or beds unless you provide blankets to protect the furnishings
- Bowls provided
- The large rear garden is securely fenced
- Nearby walking tracks in Wombat State Forest and Hepburn Regional Park
- Dogs stay free
- Entire property sleeps up to 4 people
- BBQ facilities
- Wi-Fi internet
Nightly rates from:
$279 - Sundays through to Thursdays
$379 - Fridays and Saturdays
Minimum stay is two nights, unless there is a one night gap between existing bookings.
Check-in is from 3pm and check-out is by 11am.